News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

OBi200 registration

Started by bpus, May 03, 2014, 10:13:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bpus

I have GV on SP1 for a long time, works great.

I'm trying to get ready for May 15 GV stop working.

Still have free Sipsorcery account, so I've setup GV as a provider in SS, and in OBi200 setup Sipsorcery on SP2. OBi do registered to SS in Status page, but I do not have phone light on the OBi and "no sirvice configured error" when placing a call after disabling GV on SP1. 

Also I have IPKall phone as callback number pointed to Sipsorsery.

Please help me to make it work.

Thanks

giqcass

Welcome to the forum.

Did you set SP2 as the primary outgoing line after you disable GV on SP1?  If not do that and try again. 
Do incoming calls work?
Long live our new ObiLords!

bpus

hi giqcass, thanks for your reply
yes, after much of research i think i configured ss and obi correctly, made sp2 my primary line and can make outgoing calls thru ss; inbounds go thru ipkall
the only problem is not getting caller id, would research more to find the solution
thanks again

gderf

IPKall has had broken CallerID for quite some time.
Help me OBiHai PhoneOBi. You're my only hope.

azrobert

Don't know about all IPKall numbers, but my IPKall number ALWAYS passed callerid.

For awhile it passed a false (not correct) callerid, but that was corrected a long time ago.

Is your SS dialplan correct?

Save the inbound callerid like this:
CID = req.Header.From.FromURI.User

Then pass it to the OBi like this:
sys.Dial("userid@local[fu=#{CID}]")

bpus

hi azrobert

i was trying to find where exactly to insert those two logic from your last post into my SS dialplan, couldn't figure that out

could you please post your winning SS dialplan here or give me some hints

thanks