News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Obi100 no longer managed on Obi dashboard?

Started by cj4331, May 12, 2014, 08:26:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cj4331

Last night I let Vestalink change my Obi100 from GV to them.  But then the obidashboard says it can no longer manage the obi.  So I did what it told me and now it says it can see the obi but it doesn't show vestalink as the sp1 provider.  I'm confused.

Shale

Quote from: cj4331 on May 12, 2014, 08:26:20 AM
Last night I let Vestalink change my Obi100 from GV to them.  But then the obidashboard says it can no longer manage the obi.  So I did what it told me and now it says it can see the obi but it doesn't show vestalink as the sp1 provider.  I'm confused.
Does it show Vestalink as the SP2 provider? If so, no problem, as long as you have OBiTalk set up SP2 as the default.

If this bothers you for some reason such as CDO, you could delete both of your SPs and set up again.

drgeoff

My understanding of cj4331's post is that he has only one SP configured.  It was GV but now Vestalink.

Is Vestalink working OK?

cj4331

Shale, I ran VestaLink's setup and it removed GV from my Obi and set itself up on sp1.  What bothers me is Obi dashboard doesn't see anything set up on sp1 or sp2 now. 

drgeoff, yes Vestalink works.  But I'm not sure I'm going to stay with it.