News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Experience with Anveo and Obhai

Started by Chao, May 12, 2014, 01:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chao

As 5/15 is approaching, I finally decided to use Anveo on my Obihai. I followed Obihai portal and paid $39 to Anveo (which was the only perfectly working part~~) then forwarded my GV to Anveo number. Outgoing calls seem fine. As for incoming calls, many of my friends could not reach my GV number any more. They just got into GV voicemail directly (my home phone did not ring at all). If you directly call Anveo number, it goes through. But if you call GV# which forwards to Anveo number, you get problem. So the problem is GV --> Anveo.

Then I tried to port my GV number to Anveo. On Anveo porting portal, everything was fine till "Call Verification" where Anveo were supposed to give me a call to verify my GV number. That call never happened. (see UPDATE below)

The so called "Customer service" of Anveo is only a answering machine - it asked me to submit a online tickect. I did. Now two days passed, nothing happened.

**UPDATE:**
I found the voice mail from Anveo in google voice "Spam" folder.
I have successfully ported my GV# to Anveo. Keep watching how it goes...

c3c3

1. Does calling the new Anveo number work?  If so, the Anveo service is working, both in and out.  If not, how did you even set up GV forwarding?

2. If you cannot receive GV calls, how is Anveo supposed to call the GV number for verification?

Chao

1. If you directly call Anveo number, it goes through. But if you call GV# which forwards to Anveo number, you get problem. So the problem is GV --> Anveo.

2. I forwarded my GV# to my cellphone for "Call Verification". But I still could not get the call from Anveo.

UPDATE:
I found the voice mail from Anveo in google voice "Spam" folder.