News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

How to reconnect obi110 after AT&T disconnected it

Started by Bass_Fisherman, June 11, 2014, 12:01:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bass_Fisherman

Lighting fried my Uverse modem and the AT&T tech unplugged everything because was unhappy I wasn't using AT&T VOIP! I've re-set up everything but the line on my obi110 is blank. All of the other 3 LED's are green.

He was outside for quite some time and I think he re-wired things. Now I don't see a phone jack, I just have 2 ports where a green cable and a white data cable come into.

How do I reconnect my Obi110? Is there any option besides learning how to backfeed it?

canufrank

Do you subscribe to a POTS service with AT&T that you are trying to connect to your Line port in order to place and receive AT&T (landline) calls using the phone attached to your 110? I ask because most UVerse customers get UVerse voice service, as opposed to just UVerse DSL + POTS phones. Another way of phrasing the question is: do you get two bills; one from AT&T and one from UVerse?

If you don't, I don't know what you're trying to accomplish with your Line port. What did your previous setup look like? What modem were you using, and which model are you using now?