News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Call forwarding

Started by bluemoon, June 25, 2014, 04:50:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluemoon

Hello I am trying to use the call forwarding function *72 Call Forward All (Enter Number + #).

I am using a Obi 110 and wish to forward my PSTN number to my SIPgate or Obitalk number onto my mobile.

I can call forward my PSTN number OK to my sipgate uk number my mobile rings ok but when I pick on the mobile to ring and when I answer the call get no audio.

I have also tried to to forward my PSTN number to my obitalk number but get an automated 'no service config error' voice.

Thanks for any help.  I have only had the obi 110 for a couple of days.

Thanks

drgeoff

Quote from: bluemoon on June 25, 2014, 04:50:12 AMI am using a Obi 110 and wish to forward my PSTN number to my SIPgate or Obitalk number onto my mobile.

I can call forward my PSTN number OK to my sipgate uk number my mobile rings ok but when I pick on the mobile to ring and when I answer the call get no audio.
Please explain how your Sipgate number is ringing your mobile phone.  AFAIK Sipgate UK do not issue mobile (07) numbers as DIDs.

Quote from: bluemoon on June 25, 2014, 04:50:12 AM
I have also tried to to forward my PSTN number to my obitalk number but get an automated 'no service config error' voice.
That error message is most likely from your OBi110.  The call isn't even leaving it.  What exactly do you mean by "my obitalk number"?  The OBiTALK number of your 110 or the OBiTALK number of another OBi device or the OBiTALK number that was allocated to you (when you registered your 110) for use with eg OBiON?

bluemoon

Thank you.  I may have not explained myself so apologies:

For call forwarding using I dial the *72 to forward all calls to my sipgate number.  Then using zoiper on my andriod mobile log into my sipgate account.  On another mobile dial my home pstn number.  As expected the zoiper mobile rings but when I answer it get no audio.  Both on Wifi and using 3G (zoiper mobile).  I have setup SIP1 to be my sipgate account on my obi110.

When the call forward is disabled.  I can ring my sip gate account on zoiper mobile no problem and works OK.
Plus ring from my mobile to sipgate account to my obi110.

To clarify I meant my Obi talk number on my obi110. 

Hopefully this has made it a bit clear.

Thanks