News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Incoming calls not reaching Asterisk

Started by mrjoe, January 22, 2015, 12:56:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrjoe

I've setup an Obi110's PSTN port to work with outgoing calls using FreePBX but whenever a call comes in Obi110's Call History shows (404 Error Not Found)

I've tried also sending calls to sp1(PBX's Inbound callroute name@10.100.102.5060) but I get the same error.

Please could someone help me.

drgeoff

Mrjoe, as someone who has visited this forum enough times to make over 200 posts, you ought to realise that without knowing exactly how you configured both the OBi110 and FreePBX, it is almost impossible for anyone to help. :(

mrjoe

you're right drgeoff, I'm sorry.  I was up so late last night trying to figure it out that I wanted to post the shortest possible post...

I used this without the registration: http://www.obitalk.com/forum/index.php?topic=1157.msg7261#msg7261

I managed to get the calls coming through now by sending Line calls to sp1(600@10.100.102.4:5060) but I don't get any caller id.  600 is a ring group which rings all of my phones.

It just shows "PSTN 210" as incoming caller id (which is the name of ext 210 which is on SP1)

I have ticked spoof caller id in both SPs

Thank you in advance for your help drgeoff

ianobi

I'm sure you have checked, but I'll mention it anyway - have you checked Call History to see if the OBi110 has actually decoded the incoming CallerID? If it has decoded the CallerID, then you could try this in Line Port InboundCallRoute:

sp1(600@10.100.102.4:5060;ui=$1)

mrjoe

I did check and it is receiving the CLI properly just not passing it on.

Adding ;ui=$1 didn't seem to do anything unfortunately.

azrobert

The UI=$1 should work.

Anyway, try setting it back to what you had without the UI then:

Service Providers -> ITSP Profile A -> SIP -> X_SpoofCallerID: Checked

Checking X_ SpoofCallerID includes CName, UI doesn't.

mrjoe

Actually using ui= stopped the calls coming through to the extensions for some reason.

mrjoe

I removed "context=from-trunk" and it is now working as it should.

Now I want to adjust the setup to allow me to use the FXS on the OBi110.

Thanks for your suggestions

azrobert

Pick an extension number for FreePBX, like 700.

Define a Voice Gateway on OBi110:
AccessNumber: sp1(10.100.102.4:5060)
AuthUserID: 700
AuthPassword: 700_PW

Define extension 700 with FreePBX
Change the Dial Parm to: SIP/0@xx.xx.xx.xx:5060

Route Inbound PBX calls to extension 700
xx.xx.xx.xx:5060 is the IP address and port of SP1 on the OBi110.
Make sure SP1 X_InboundCallRoute will accept the call.
Route outbound OBi110 calls to VG.

mrjoe

Thank you Azrobert - working great now!