News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Having trouble dialing another SP ....Trying **3....

Started by Cut-Throat, February 10, 2015, 06:01:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cut-Throat

I have been using Ringto as my primary SP on my OBi200 and it is working great. I wanted to also use Google Voice, so I added it to SP3. Ringto is my Primary SP for incoming and outgoing calls. When I look at my Dashboard it says that SP2 Ringto is 'Registered' and SP3 Google Voice is "Connected". Not sure what the difference is. When I try to dial a number with **3 to use google voice, I get an error message that it could not complete my call and to try again. Can someone help me with this? Thanks!

Cut-Throat

I may have figured out my problem. I am currently in the Bahamas and cannot get Google Voice to assign me a Phone Number.....

drgeoff

It is normal for GV to show as "connected"  and SIP accounts to show as "registered".

Cut-Throat

Quote from: drgeoff on February 10, 2015, 06:51:42 AM
It is normal for GV to show as "connected"  and SIP accounts to show as "registered".

OK, thanks! -- Does this mean I can use GV as outgoing even though I can't set up a GV number yet?  --- I try **3 and the number and it doesn't work.