News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

ObiBT Cannot dial out directly on mobile if BT paired with ObiBT

Started by JimKEE, February 13, 2015, 11:26:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JimKEE

Sorry, I searched the forum for ObiBT and Mobile Calling, I think too common of words for what ObiBT does.  I'm sorry if this has been answered before, but I wasn't having much luck searching.

I have my mobile paired with my Obi202 through ObiBT adapter.  When I try to use my mobile for an outgoing call, it causes my phones connected to the Obi202 to ring and it also makes the call I was dialing on the phone.  Unfortunately, the person I called can hear me, but I can't hear them, and my house phones keep ringing.  Is it possible to dial directly on my mobile phone if it's paired with the Obi202?  If so, what do I have to change in the settings?  I have 2 services coming into the Obi, it's PhonePower and also my GV.  I'm not totally positive on this, but I think the house phones caller ID is my GV number.  Sorry, I can't check this tonight, I don't think the family would be happy hearing the phone ring at 1:30am.

Thanks for your help, I'm sorry if this is an old beaten question, but I wasn't able to find it.