News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Anveo softphone call to AutoAttendant

Started by Iconexotic, February 14, 2015, 12:33:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iconexotic

Hi.

I have an OBI110.  I am trying to make the AA pickup calls when I call from my softphone (no CID, only SIP account with Anveo URI).  I can't figure out how to forward that incoming call to the AA.

I want to attain two objectives:

1. the easy one:
How do I make the AA answer the call when I call from 1234567890@sip.anveo.com  ?

2. the tough one:
I want to call from my sip softphone account 1234567890@sip.anveo.com and hang-up immediately to make the AA (by its own) call +12223331234.  In other words,  sip softphone -> AA to make AA -> +12223331234. How do I do that?

I setup, in SP1, X_InboundCallroute := aa  but it did not work.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.  :-)

azrobert

What softphone are you using?
The softphone will have to be able to call without registration.
The UserID on the softphone will be seen as the CallerID.
I'm not familiar with Anveo.
Is that the URI to call your account at Anveo?
Callcentric has a different server for inbound SIP calls.
You register at callcentric.com, but call an account at in.callcenttric.com

If you are initiating this call from home, you can do it from the phone attached to the OBi110.
Setup a speed dial like this: aa(+12223331234)
Now dial the speed dial number, let it ring once and hangup.

azrobert

I think you have to use port 5010 for inbound SIP calls.
See:
http://www.obitalk.com/forum/index.php?topic=4478.0

What platform is your softphone on? (Windows, Android, iPhone....)

First, get the softphone to ring the OBi110.

Then change your X_InboundCallRoute:
{Your_Softphone_UserID:aa(+12223331234)},{ph}

Iconexotic

Hi.

First off, thanks for your advise   :)

(*) What softphone are you using?
Answer: Zoiper 3.6 for Windows 7

(*) The softphone will have to be able to call without registration.
Answer: Right. I have two SIP accounts. OBi110  is registered in one of them. The Zoiper softphone in the other one.

(*) Is that the URI to call your account at Anveo?
Answer: the SIP URI has this format:  1234567890@sip.anveo.com, where "1234567890" is a ten digits account number.  Let's say xxxxxxxxxx@sip.anveo.com is the softphone.  Let's say yyyyyyyyyy@sip.anveo.com is the OBI.  When calling from softphone to OBI, I dial "sip:yyyyyyyyyy@sip.anveo.com" (without the quotes).  The OBI rings for ever and ever.  No AA showing up... keep reading!

(*) I think you have to use port 5010 for inbound SIP calls.
Comment 1: In fact, OBI expert > Status > system status > sp1 service status >  status := Registered (server=72.9.149.69:5010; expire in 141s). 
So you're right, port is 5010
Comment 2: In Anveo's web site I found: "Proxy server: sip.anveo.com.  Note, DNS_SRV is supported. Proxy port: 5010 (only use if your SIP device does not support DNS_SRV)".  I don't know if OBi110 supports DNS_SRV.

(*) The UserID on the softphone will be seen as the CallerID.  Then change your X_InboundCallRoute: {Your_Softphone_UserID:aa(+12223331234)},{ph}
Comment:
I tried Voice service > sp service > X_InboundCallRoute := {xxxxxxxxxx:aa(+12223331234)}. Result: OBI rings, no AA callback.
I tried Voice service > sp service > X_InboundCallRoute := {xxxxxxxxxx:aa}. Result: OBI rings, no AA answer.
I tried Voice service > sp service > X_InboundCallRoute := {('xxxxxxxxxx@sip.ca.anveo.com'):aa}  Result: OBI rings, no AA answer.
I tried Voice service > sp service > X_InboundCallRoute := {(xxxxxxxxxx@sip.ca.anveo.com):aa}    Result: OBI rings, no AA answer.

EVEN THIS I tried, Voice service > sp service > X_InboundCallRoute := aa    Result: OBI rings, no AA answer.

I am speechless   :-X

What else could I try?  What free softphone do you recommend? -- at least to perform some tests.

Final note, I did my homework, I read "OBi-DigitMapCallRoute-Tutorial-v1-1.pdf" so I am familiar with the formatting, but I am not an expert (as you can see  :))

Any help is greatly appreciated.

azrobert

Check the OBi110 call history to see the call parameters.
Peer Number is the CallerID.

To access Call History:
Log directly into the OBi using the local interface.
Key the IP address of the OBi into a Web Browser.
Hit Enter
The UserID and default Password are both "admin".
Click Status on the left column.
Then click Call History.

You have Anveo defined on SP1. Correct?
Are you placing the AA routing in the SP1 X_InboundCallRoute?
Sorry, I had to ask the last question.
If you have aa in the X_InboundCallRoute the phone port will not ring.
Do you configure the OBi110 using the local interface or OBiTalk?

If you use the local interface to configure your OBi you must disable OBiTalk auto provisioning, otherwise OBiTalk will overlay any changes you make.

System Management -> Auto Provisioning
Under OBiTalk Provisioning
Method: Disabled

I use the Phonerlite softphone on Windows 7.
Is the OBi110 on the same LAN as your Windows machine?
You can point the softphone directly at the OBi110 without using Anveo.

Download and install:
http://www.phoner.de/PhonerLiteSetup.exe
When you start Phonerlite I think a wizard will popup because no accounts are defined.
Proxy: 192.168.1.100:5060 (OBi110 IP address and port for SP1)
Click right arrow.
User Name: OBi110
Click right arrow.
Change Profile Name: OBi110
Click check mark
Uncheck Register
Save
Dial any number and click the green phone symbol.
The OBi110 phone should ring.
Click red phone symbol to hang up.

Now change your X_InboundCallRoute:
{OBi110:aa(+12223331234)},{ph}
Dial again.
After one ring hangup.
The callback should be initiated.
Did you try my speed dial suggestion?

FYI the OBi110 supports SRV, but you need to enable it.
Service Providers -> ITSP Profile x -> SIP -> X_DnsSrvAutoPrefix: Checked

Iconexotic

Hi everyone.

Big special thanks to AZRobert!!! 

I realized the problems thanks to syslog: http://www.obitalk.com/forum/index.php?topic=707.0

There were three stages in my implementation, all of them with problems.  Now all is working all right. 

**FIRST** - Softphone configuration
Account registration domain HAS TO BE  = sip.anveo.com:5010 in the softphone selected.  But Anveo's web site shows erroneous configuration.
http://www.anveo.com/faq.asp?code=sip_xlite  is wrong
http://www.anveo.com/faq.asp?code=sip_zoiper is wrong

**SECOND** - Calling to an Anveo SIP account
To call between Anveo SIP accounts, I did not use SIP URI, you gotta simply dial 1555xxxxxxxxxx
where xxxxxxxxxx is Anveo account number callee.

**THIRD** - Identifying the caller
The caller is a softphone, the callee is an OBI110

For Counterpath X-Lite: Menu > Softphone > Account settings > Account > Display name := xxxxxxxxxx
where xxxxxxxxxx is your 10-digit Anveo account number.  This is the number that will be configured in SP1 > X_InboundCallRoute

For Zoiper 3.6 for Windows: Menu > Preferences > Accounts > General > Caller ID name := xxxxxxxxxx
where xxxxxxxxxx is your 10-digit Anveo account number.  This is the number that will be configured in SP1 > X_InboundCallRoute

End of story 

:)