December 10, 2017, 11:47:28 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Forum Home   Search Login Register OBiTALK  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: OBiLINE USB Adapter Support Now Available for OBi1032 and OBi1062 IP Phones  (Read 72740 times)
MarkObihai

« on: March 18, 2015, 12:12:26 am »

OBi1000 Series IP Phone firmware release 2486 introduces support for the OBiLINE USB FXO adapter with the OBi1032 and OBi1062 model IP phones. To up-date your phone, simply dial ***6 and follow the prompt to get the up-date.  Or click here to download the firmware image for local web UI installation.

The OBiLINE USB adapter enables the IP Phone to communicate directly with an analog line PSTN network that is the traditional analog phone service delivered via a telco service wall socket.  This allows an OBi IP phone to use an analog line for answering and placing calls via a legacy landline or for backup and emergency services dialing.  With OBiLINE connected to the USB port of an OBi1032 or OBi1062 phone, the user may configure the OBi Phone to directly address the PSTN as another terminal. This means the user can configure the OBi device to route calls via SIP, Google Voice, Cellular (Using built-in Bluetooth or the OBiBT USB Adapter) and now, with the OBiLINE USB adapter PSTN services. One OBiLINE USB adapter per phone is supported.

OBiLINE may be purchased with fee shiping, from Amazon.com for $35 and Amazon.co.uk for 25.
USA: Click Here
UK/Europe: Click Here

Obihai Technology (London, United Kingdom)
giqcass
Hero Member & Beta Tester

« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2015, 07:57:38 pm »

I'm very happy to hear this is finally supported.  I have seen questions about this in other forums.  Are there any limitations on which usb port must be used?   Hopefully we will see the sidecar soon as well.

Register at e164.org and friends can use Sipbroker to call you from a regular telephone for free from almost any country.
DDNS hack for OBi
Old OBi? Want Ring.to?
N2VWZ

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2015, 01:50:40 pm »

Does the Obiline adapter work with the Obi1022 phone?  If not, will it be coming?
« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 01:53:24 pm by N2VWZ » Logged
andresrp

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2017, 07:19:23 pm »

Can i use this to place calls on the pstn originating in my softphone using GV?
Automatic forward calls from the PSTN line to GV? Thank you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: