News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Please Help QoS Settings OBI202

Started by Konrad, March 23, 2015, 12:23:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Konrad

My ISP
25 Mbps download speed
512 Kbps upload speed

OBI202 QoS Settings
UpStreamBandwidth   ?????
RestrictedBandwidth    ????

I can not find a clear answer to this question.

drgeoff

Be aware that the OBi's QoS is effective only if the OBi is between your modem and all other devices on your home network.

The settings are described in the Admin Guide available from the Documents and Downloads page. Search it for 'QoS Settings' .

Konrad

Quote from: drgeoff on March 24, 2015, 04:42:31 AM
The settings are described in the Admin Guide available from the Documents and Downloads page. Search it for 'QoS Settings' .
My OBi202 is between modem and other devices.
The settings are described in the Admin Guide is so complicated that none of this is not understood and not just me.
If you search the forums are dozens of questions about it.
Is it so difficult to give an example?
Thank for nothing

LTN1

Quote from: Konrad on March 24, 2015, 03:16:25 PM
Quote from: drgeoff on March 24, 2015, 04:42:31 AM
My OBi202 is between modem and other devices.
The settings are described in the Admin Guide is so complicated that none of this is not understood and not just me.
If you search the forums are dozens of questions about it.
Is it so difficult to give an example?
Thank for nothing

Yes...it is difficult to give a specific example since you may be the first to ask this question and those who are trying to guide you have never done what you are doing. We therefore are just giving you general guidance. If you want specific guidance...Obihai support is likely a better option.

I found the pages for the QoS setting using "find" in Acrobat in about 30 seconds. The specific pages are attached below...it's then up to you to read, test and follow up with support if you have further questions pertaining to your specific issue.

Don't tell me I never gave you anything.