News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

OBi1032 - MOHServiceNumber doesn't work. [RESOLVED - PHONEPOWER NOT SUPPORTED]

Started by ReVeLaTeD, March 10, 2015, 07:01:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

N7AS

Here is another method to get MOH to work in the OBi1032...

1. - Create a new anveo account. (you do not have to fund it - FREE)
2. - Click on IVR / Call Flow > IVR / Call Flow Builder
3. - Select Template - DEFAULT CALL FLOW
4. - Edit that Call Flow
5. - The second Call Flow item is GOODIES
6. - On that icon, click on the pencil in the bottom right corner of the icon (it will bring up a menu)
7. - On the General tab, Playback a message while waiting for a secret key
8. - Upload your MusicOnHold music .mp3
9. - After it is uploaded, select the .mp3 file in the dropdown list and click UPDATE CONFIGURATION on the bottom of the window
10. - Click on IVR / Call Flow tab on the top menu and select Inbound SIP Trunk for IVR Call Flow
11. - Click on ADD A NEW INBOUND SIP
12. - in the Call Flow for this Inbound dropdown menu select FROM TEMPLATE - Template DEFAULT and click SAVE
13. - You will see the SIP URI to enter in the OBi1032
14. - On the OBI1032 > IP Phone > Phone Settings > Calling Features > MOHServiceNumber
       enter the SIP URI you got from anveo

That's it
Enjoy
Grant N7AS
Prescott Valley, AZ
https://www.n7as.com

A journeyman electrician sent his apprentice with a 5-gallon bucket and was told to put the ends of the service drop in the bucket and fill it with volts. He was there all day.

ReVeLaTeD

Good to know and for others who hit the same issue.

I actually like the features of Anveo.  It's able to do a lot of things I wasn't able to do before and had been curious about.  My HP Printer handles the rest.  So now, for $40/year I can

• Route calls sent to my work cell phone, to my desk phone for better quality
  • Get CNAM for callers so I can tell what company/person is trying to reach me
  • Receive faxes without the phone ringing, emailed to my "other" personal account as a PDF
  • Forward those emailed faxes over to my ePrint email which then prints the fax out
  • Send outbound faxes
  • Scan documents
  • Place callers on hold, with hold music
  • Have a robot lady take the voicemail with text-to-message when I'm not available, the internet's off, or I'm on the other line
  • Do no answer or busy rollover to other phones in case something's wrong with my home internet, I can roll it over to my personal cell phone

I actually find it quite powerful.  I just wish they got better web developers.