News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

disable auto attendant

Started by tg.voip.zh, April 15, 2015, 01:53:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tg.voip.zh

Hi,

I plug the lane line to OBi110 and this OBi has set call forward to another Obi202 in another area. When the people call to this lane line, the Obi202 will ring. Is it possible to eliminate the announcement "Welcome to attendant, main menu....." and treat it as normal telephone line?

tg.voip.zh

seem that checked the following rule is OK

OBiTALK Service> Calling Features > AnonymousCallEnable

ianobi

When both OBi devices are registered in the same account rules are created to put them in each others "Circle of Trust". This gives them access to each others Auto Attendant. In the OBi202 go to:

Voice Services -> OBiTALK Service -> InboundCallRoute

Remove all rules that have "aa" in them.

Make changes via the OBi Expert Configuration pages. From your OBi Dashboard, click on your OBi number and follow the prompts to get there. To change a value uncheck both boxes to the right of the value and leave them unchecked. After changing the values, press submit at the bottom of the page and wait a few minutes for the OBi to reboot.

tg.voip.gz

Hi ianobi,

Thx for your informstion.

I removed all senstence and return to default setting - remain ph, but all the speed dailing "2* + local phone" is not functioning. Please advise annything wrong?

ianobi

QuoteI plug the lane line to OBi110 and this OBi has set call forward to another Obi202 in another area. When the people call to this lane line, the Obi202 will ring. Is it possible to eliminate the announcement "Welcome to attendant, main menu....." and treat it as normal telephone line?

Are calls incoming to the OBi110 now ringing the phone port of the OBi202 without any message as you wanted?

Quotebut all the speed dailing "2* + local phone"

Check speed dials from your OBi Dashboard and check that they are still set up as you require. If I have misunderstood the problem, then please provide more specific information - which device are you dialling from, exactly what is in the speed dial slot that is not working etc.