News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

obi1022 rebooting too many times?

Started by carlyle705, April 28, 2015, 10:49:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

carlyle705

Every time after submitting configuration changes from obitalk.com, my phone needs to reboot 3 times to become stable. Is it normal?

WelshPaul

Are you saying that if you make a single change to your phones configuration via the portal and press the submit button once that your phone reboots three times in a row?

If you are then no, my OBi1032 doesn't do this. If you're making several changes and pressing the submit button several times then yes your phone will reboot several times.
For everything VoIP
www.ukvoipforums.com

carlyle705

Yes, it does.
Even I made only one change and press the submit button, it still reboots 3 times. (I only use the portal.)

Thanks.

Quote from: WelshPaul on April 28, 2015, 12:56:23 PM
Are you saying that if you make a single change to your phones configuration via the portal and press the submit button once that your phone reboots three times in a row?

If you are then no, my OBi1032 doesn't do this. If you're making several changes and pressing the submit button several times then yes your phone will reboot several times.