News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Landlandline call Fwd --> CC -->GV --> to cell phone

Started by Volta10, May 08, 2015, 12:17:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Volta10

Hi I'm very new to obi.  Can someone confirm if this is possible.  Have my landline call forward to free Callcentric number to SP2 of my OBi100 device.  Can I tell Obi100 to use GV in SP1 to dial to my cell phone? 

azrobert

Yes, but your cell will see the GV CallerID and not the original inbound CallerID.

Edit:
If you have a data plan on your cell, there is a couple ways to get the original CallerID.

Volta10

Thank you for your response.  Can you show me how to program obi100 when there's an incoming call from sp1 it automatically tells sp2 to dial that number out?

I have a new question that may be off topic.  What's the best service/price to get a 3-4 line system service (a plus if it can work with my existing analog 4 line phone system).  I want all 4 lines show up as the same number when calling out and incoming calls will automatically roll to the next line when the the preceding line is in used.

azrobert

Voice Services -> SP2 Service -> X_InboundCallRoute: sp1(18005551212)

Change 18005551212 to your cell number.
All inbound calls on SP2 will be routed to your cell via SP1 trunk.
Use OBi expert to make this change.

Callcentric will do what you want.
You can setup 4 extensions then define a call Call Treatment to hunt for a free extension.

Your OBi100 can only register to 2 extensions and only has 1 phone port.
An OBi202 can register to 4 extensions, but only has 2 phone ports.
You can use your OBi100 for a 3rd phone port.
In addition to the OBi202 you need to get another ATA to get the 4th phone port.

Volta10

After doing some more research I feel maybe it's best to sign up with Ringto and get 4 obi or 2 obi202 devices.  This way all outgoing/incoming numbers are the same.  I'm wondering if Ringto allows all connected obi devices ring at the same time and if all 4 incoming/outgoing calls can be done simultaneously.