News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

callwithus and voip.ms fail to register

Started by kuan, September 11, 2015, 05:55:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kuan

I have  set  google voice sp1, callwithus sp2, voip.ms sp3, all is working. a coupe of days before callwithus fail to register, I have delete and reconfigure like first time, it register again. today callwithus and voip.ms both fail to register. I have to delete them again. reconfigure like first time. after that, everything is OK. I just wonder it it provider problem or obi problem or need to tweak some setting . someone mention before that callwithus should use tcp instead udp.try that while fail register. nothing  changed. has to delete and reconfigure.

Mango

Next time, while the problem is happening, try to change your X_UserAgentPort for the service provider that is having the problem.  Pick a high/random number (different for each SP) between 20000 and 65535.  If this solves the problem, then the problem is caused by your router.

If you use OBiTALK to configure your device, you will need to use OBi Expert Configuration to make the change.

kuan

today, it happen again. try changed port number and no effect. go to expert mode and see status,  sp2 status match  dashboard status  ,both failed, however sp3 show good on status, on dashboard showed failed. make test phone call both channel works fine. reboot with disconnecting power , refresh website ,signout and sign in   without any effect. mange get in with local  ip address. reboot using software bottom , than refresh obitalk web portal, everything  show registered. but in expert mode system status and local access portal sp2 still failed register. but anyway, sp2 working by making test call. so it is product quality problem or software bug.
I did not find obi webportal reboot function.

kuan

there is somehow that I can remotely access obi ip address to perform reboot, because  I expect this happen often?