News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Unable to Program Programmable Keys in Obi Expert

Started by feckman, April 13, 2016, 08:13:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

feckman

Hello,

I'm sorry if this is a very basic question, but I can't figure out how to program the programmable keys on my new Obihai 1032 phone.  I would like to add some speed dials there.

I see the options under IP Phone --> Programmable Keys in the Obi Expert section of ObiTALK, but all options are disabled -- everything is grayed out.  The ObiTALK Settings checkboxes are selected for all options, but I can't change anything.  I also tried enabling Device Default for all options, but nothing becomes editable.

Does anyone know how to enable these settings?

Many thanks.

Mango

I have successfully programmed them using the device's internal web page (with OBiTALK disabled).

feckman

Sorry, I should have mentioned that I was able to get it to work that way, but I'd like to keep ObiTALK connectivity intact for remote management, etc.

drgeoff

Have you tried clearing the ticks from both boxes at the right hand end of any line you want to edit?

feckman

Quote from: drgeoff on April 13, 2016, 12:23:12 PM
Have you tried clearing the ticks from both boxes at the right hand end of any line you want to edit?

Sure did!  No luck, unfortunately.  Everything remains disabled.  Tried clearing the boxes, hitting save and trying again, too.  Still nothing...   :(