News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

How to factory reset Obi1022?

Started by Headley, May 22, 2016, 09:59:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Headley

I got my 1022 thru broadvoice.com...   I cancelled service with them several months ago.  They charged me for the phone when I cancelled, so I kept it.   Now I want to connect it to Google voice, but I need to do a factory reset first.  Is there a way to do this without the admin password?    or is there a way to reset the admin password?    I contacted broadvoice and the tech said he can't help me.

drgeoff

I don't know why you couldn't find this yourself. Took me less than 3 minutes of searching.
https://www.obitalk.com/info/faq/obi-ip-phone/phn-factory-reset

m2inforum

I'm trying to do a Factory Reset per the FAQ but I do not have a "Delete Device" button on the right side of my screen. Now what?

drgeoff

Quote from: m2inforum on June 25, 2016, 03:53:14 AM
I'm trying to do a Factory Reset per the FAQ but I do not have a "Delete Device" button on the right side of my screen. Now what?
I don't see any mention of a "Delete Device" button in the Factory Reset FAQ I linked to.

If you want to delete a device from your Dashboard, click the gear icon in the first screenshot below and then the "Delete Device" button in the second.

SteveInWA

The simplest way to "factory reset" any OBi ATA or IP phone, as long as you have a dial tone, is to pick up the handset and key in ***8 and then key 1 at the confirmation voice prompt.