News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Callcentric shows it ios not configured in my 202.

Started by flash, August 17, 2016, 02:22:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flash

I had to change my password on callcentric and I went into my 202 to make the change and now it says it will not configure. Any ideas? I cant find obi tech support.

Thanks

LTN1

SteveInWA

Callcentric accounts have two different types of passwords:  first, you have an account number and account password.  The account number is 1777xxxxxxx and the password is whatever you choose, to log into your Callcentric account and view your settings, etc.  Each SIP registration you set up on that account (for as many different extensions or inbound numbers as you wish) also needs a SIP password.  That/those passwords can be the same, or different; your choice.  But, as far as your OBi is concerned, you need to enter the 177xxxxxxx username and the SIP password that you set on your CC dashboard for that particular phone number or extension.

Log into your OBiTALK portal dashboard.  Click on the SPx that holds the CC number.  Enter the Callcentric SIP password on the next screen and submit.