News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Can't Disable OBiLINE

Started by CaymanKarl, September 01, 2017, 11:52:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaymanKarl

I recently upgraded my "end of life" OBi110 to a new OBi202 and OBiLINE.  Through the OBiTALK configuration portal on the OBi110 I always enabled or disabled the LINE port for the remote OBi device.  Now with the OBi202/OBiLINE setup, when I uncheck the Enable checkbox, the LINE port stays enabled.  A moment after I submit the change, the light on the OBiLINE turn red and then turns green again.  All incoming PSTN calls are answered by the Auto Attentand when I wanted them to be picked up by the answering machine.  When I'm out of town, I check the Enable checkbox and set the InboundCallRoute to another OBi device number.  I want my calls forwarded and not picked up by the Auto Attendant.  This always worked with the OBi110, but not with the OBi202.

N7AS

If you are configuring your OBi202 through the ObiTalk portal you must uncheck the 2 check boxes to the right of the value. Failure to do so will result in ObiTalk setting the change back to the default.
Grant N7AS
Prescott Valley, AZ
https://www.n7as.com

A journeyman electrician sent his apprentice with a 5-gallon bucket and was told to put the ends of the service drop in the bucket and fill it with volts. He was there all day.

drgeoff

Quote from: N7AS on September 02, 2017, 12:47:06 PM
If you are configuring your OBi202 through the ObiTalk portal you must uncheck the 2 check boxes to the right of the value. Failure to do so will result in ObiTalk setting the change back to the default.

Unfortunately whatever the problem is, it isn't that.  Unless you uncheck those two boxes the value is greyed out and can't be changed.