News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Failed to connect to your device error with Obi200

Started by wdesousa, February 22, 2021, 09:20:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wdesousa

Trying to replace my working Obi110 unit with the Obi200. When adding the new device, the Obi200 setup fails at the 'Add an Obi Device' screen. I am getting an error message of 'Failed to connect to your device. Please check your device's internet connection'. The echo test and initially dialing the **5 xxxx numbers work fine. I'm using Verizon Fios through a Google Wifi router (and UPnP is set ON), to a switch. Any suggestions would be great! Again my Obi110 is working fine, so not sure why the Obi200 won't setup?

N7AS

Please do not post the same question in more than one thread. Please delete your other 2 posts.

Grant N7AS
Prescott Valley, AZ
https://www.n7as.com

A journeyman electrician sent his apprentice with a 5-gallon bucket and was told to put the ends of the service drop in the bucket and fill it with volts. He was there all day.

wdesousa

Never mind. After changing my DSN settings to 4.2.2.2 and retrying, that seemed to work. Thanks all for looking at this post though