News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Can not receive calls (Google voice setup)

Started by sudhirkd, March 16, 2012, 12:05:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sudhirkd

Just setup Google voice, I can make outgoing calls from OBI but can not receive incoming. The message is in female voie - "We are sorry, you have reached the number which has been disconnect or no longer in service. "

Troubleshooting guide does not have anything on this message.

Please help.
Thanks.

DocM

You're not providing sufficient details. How did you set up your google voice account?

MichiganTelephone

Quote from: sudhirkd on March 16, 2012, 12:05:26 AM
Just setup Google voice, I can make outgoing calls from OBI but can not receive incoming. The message is in female voie - "We are sorry, you have reached the number which has been disconnect or no longer in service. "

Troubleshooting guide does not have anything on this message.

Please help.
Thanks.

Did you log into the associated Gmail account (using your web browser) and make at least one outgoing call from there? It won't work until you do.  Also, make sure your firmware is up to date.
Inactive, no longer posting or responding to messages.  Goodbye and good luck.  Some of my old Obihai-related blog posts have been moved to http://tech.iprock.com - note this in NOT my blog; I have simply given the owner permission to repost some of my old stuff.