News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Connected but no calls

Started by Jeff205, March 19, 2012, 12:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff205

My dashboard shows SP1 and SP2 are connected but I do not receive nor can I make any calls.  I have not changed a thing after it has been up a running for a while now.  So I decided to do the latest update (2690) and still no calls.  BTW, the yellow triangle does not work for the update.  I had to do it manually.  Anyway, I guess I will disconnect SP1 and SP2 and try to connect them again.  Any ideas why this would happen without any changes on my end?  Thanks.

Jeff205

The reconnection did not work.  Also, I am using GV.

RonR

You can't always trust the status shown on the OBiTALK Web Portal.

Log into the OBi at the IP address returned by dialing ***1 and check the SP1, SP2, and OBiTALK Service status shown on the System Status page that comes up.

Jeff205

Yep, did that too right before I did the manual update and both showed Connected.

Funny thing is, now it's working.  I have only done what I have stated and now it's up.  Maybe the update made the difference? Seems like it would not just be me though.  I even have static IP so it's not like that changed.  Still not sure how to prevent in the future.

Oh well, thanks for the response Ron.