News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Started by loudo, April 29, 2012, 09:58:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

loudo

I have everything connected on my new obi100 and I am showing connected and online on my obi device but for some reason my soft phone (home phone) is showing offline.

I can call out using the soft phone but cant call in at all. Phone does not ring and the call goes straight to google voice mail.

So on my dashboard, obi100 says online and is green, and soft phone shows offline and is brown.

What am i doing wrong?

Thanks!

Felix

what do you use for your softphone? How did you set it up? Why do you expect it to be online? What do you mean by "soft phone (home phone)"? It's not the same thing!

Please give more information...

RonR

If you can make outgoing calls from your softphone, it's obviously online.

Do you have the appropriate rules in place to send incoming calls to the OBi to your softphone?  For each trunk you wish to have incoming calls sent to your softphone, you need the following rules (these are not added automatically and must be entered manually:

SP1 : Voice Services -> SP1 Service -> X_InboundCallRoute : ...,{ph,pp(ob290123456)}

SP2 : Voice Services -> SP2 Service -> X_InboundCallRoute : ...,{ph,pp(ob290123456)}

OBiTALK : Voice Services -> OBiTALK Service -> InboundCallRoute : ...,{ph,pp(ob290123456)}

LINE : Physical Interfaces -> LINE Port -> InboundCallRoute : ...,{ph,pp(ob290123456)}

where 290123456 is your OBiON App OBiTALK number.

loudo

I have the OBI100 connected directly to my home phone. I can make outbound calls no problem, but when I call the number, it goes directly to google voicemail.

@ron my sp1 field says ph
my sp 2 field says ph
my obitalk service says ph and there is an exclamation point at the end

I cant find anything that says physical interferences.

Kinda surprised how tricky this is!

loudo

UPDATE!

I didnt have google chat checked........that was my problem.

Ugh

Thanks for the help!

newInforum

my android obi softphone has the same issue. from the Obitalk web page, it shows offline, but whenever I made an outgoing call from android softphone, the call went through and the Obitak webpage shows it's online.
then after, it goes off line again.