News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Need new local google # for 509 for Ephrata, Moses Lake,Kennewick or Coulee

Started by beaobi, May 28, 2012, 11:08:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

beaobi

Who do I contact to obtain a local google # for my family ..509 area code at Ephrata, Moses Lake, Kennewick, or Coulee City, Washington??  To their obi 100??  I have checked and see too many Walla Walla or Liberty Lake, instead of above areas. They are waiting to see if a number is available to their obi 100.   I do hope someone c contact to google voice can help me. 

Thank you..

pc44

Hi beaobi,

When you create a new Google Voice account for your family, you will be asked to choose your new Google Voice telephone number.  At this point, Google Voice will let you select the telephone number you want.  Obviously, it will depend on availability, but when I signed up for GV, they let me search over and over until I found the exact telephone number I wanted.  Find out what the local prefix is for Ephrata, Moses Lake, etc first (the three digits after the 509).  Then, just create the new Google Voice account for your family and search for the desired 509-XXX area number.  http://www.google.com/voice

pc44