News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Flashing Light and GV set up for Vmail turn off

Started by DonB, August 25, 2012, 05:00:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DonB

Yesterday I noticed the phone flashing, as if I had a Voice Message on GV, but then I said, wait I do not have the Voicemail set up since I am using the phone's Voicemail, so I called both my GV numbers to see if there was a Voicemail left and there was not, the first number which is the main number I use was not set up for voicemail, so I thought that was why it was flashing so I set the Voicemail on GV for that number, and still had the flashing Icon on the phone, when I would pick up the line it had the stutter tone, so it drove me nuts. So I decided to check it this morning and log in to the OBiTalk endpoints site and quickly noticed there was a firmware update and I updated it from the site. Update was successful, but I still have the flashing light, no stutter tone, how do I resolve this

Also I want to deactivate the GV mail I set up on the main line which I was not using, how do I do that, I want my phone to pick up for Voicemails and not GV, TIA

DonB

OK, figured it out, don't know how I finally got it to stop flashing but did, also did the update no issues, and also noticed my IP address had changed so figured out to get the new one, and my phone voicemail is working and the GV mail is not picking up the messages, so I am good, thanks.