News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Solved: AA Callback to different number

Started by mrjoe, September 02, 2012, 07:13:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrjoe

I tried the instructions below and they would not work for me.
It is connecting to AA1 but it is not calling back.

I put {(9725xxxxxxxx):aa(0988351000xxxxxxx)} in the Inbound Call Route for SP1

09 is to access vg8 which is set for iNum
Dial plan: (88351000xxxxxxx)

Please could someone tell me what I'm doing wrong

The main link is: http://www.obitalk.com/forum/index.php?topic=3374.0

Quote form QBZappy:
QuoteI could reproduce the CBack with a static number, however the (x.) didn't do anything for me. It worked when I replaced it with my cell number eg:
{(5145551212):aa(**25551231234)}

This still leaves me without the ability of receiving a CBack call without proper CID being picked up. This may just be a small detail in the inbound rule. It seems that the $1 variable can be hard coded by the user. To block my CID using my cell I need to press #31# + number. Result on the receiving phone is "Private number". What did your CID show in the call history when you did *67?

QBZappy

Since you have not specified a trunk to make the call back, I think that the AA is sending it over this trunk referenced here:
Attendant PrimaryLine

If you want to automate it, you may define a truck list to include your vg8, in the above mentioned setting. I don't think that vg8 can be set as the primary line since it is not in the drop down list.
Owner of the 1st OBi110/100 units in service in Canada & South America. 1st OBi202 on my street. 1st OBi1032 in Montreal.

mrjoe

QBZappy, thanks for your response.

I use 09 (in place of **x) to define vg8 as I couldn't find anything else that would work.

Is that not sufficient?

If it isn't can I just put: {(9725xxxxxxxx):aa(vg8(88351000xxxxxxx))}

or something along those lines?

would it be trying to call back using Pli as you wrote even if nothing is showing in the Call Status?

Quote from: QBZappy on September 02, 2012, 07:39:38 AM
Since you have not specified a trunk to make the call back, I think that the AA is sending it over this trunk:
Attendant PrimaryLine

QBZappy

Quote from: mrjoe on September 02, 2012, 07:55:32 AM
I use 09 (in place of **x) to define vg8 as I couldn't find anything else that would work.

How is 09 forcing the call over vg8?
Owner of the 1st OBi110/100 units in service in Canada & South America. 1st OBi202 on my street. 1st OBi1032 in Montreal.

mrjoe

I wanted to use vg8 but could not use **8 to access it, instead I chose to use '09' as there are no numbers that I dial that start with those digits.

If I dial 09 from the Phone Port I get a Dial Tone and can make calls through vg8

QBZappy

**8 is used on the OBi110 to dial out the PSTN trunk.

ianobi

Excuse me for jumping in.

mrjoe,

I remember from a previous post that we did this change:

Physical Interfaces -> PHONE Port -> PrimaryLine : Trunk Group 1

If dialling 0988351000xxxxxxx from the phone port works as you want it to, then the following should make it work from the auto attendant:

Voice Services -> Auto Attendant 1 -> PrimaryLine : Trunk Group 1

ianobi

If the above did not work, then you might also try adding vg8 to Trunk Group 1 and adding Mvg8 to its digit map.

mrjoe

Thanks ianobi,
That trunk thing has been working great.

I have it already set up as you suggested but for some reason {(9725xxxxxxxx):aa(0988351000xxxxxxx)} just does not want to trigger a Callback using vg8 (iNum) to the 8835... number.

Can I have it call a speed dial?
As I have:
SP1(883510001103008@sip.inum.net;ui=+883511111111111:) as speed dial 2 and that is where I'm trying to get calls to go to.

I'd prefer not to mess with the digit map of tg1 as callback to the same number using any vg works fine.

it seems to be the format?!?!

QBZappy

mrjoe,

Your city probably has a local access number to call INums. Try sending out using a local SPx trunk with local access number+Inum number.
Ex:
{(9725xxxxxxxx):aa(**1local access number+88351000xxxxxxx)}

**1 will define the trunk to be used. In other words Voice gateway will not be used to make the call. You may need a pause between local access number and the Inum, I'm not sure.

mrjoe

Thanks QBZappy, I tried that,

It worked, so it is not the format.

I decided to use VG6 for iNum instead of Localphone.

It works great now.

Thanks Ianobi for your contribution too.

mrjoe

By the way,
I do have numbers on my mli that start with 09 but for some reason it wasn't trying to treat it as that.