News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Remote Reboot Obi202?

Started by tpir72, November 07, 2012, 09:08:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tpir72

Hi,
   Is it possible to do a remote reboot of the Obi202 through the obitalk.com portal?

Is there a way or could there be a feature added that displays internet line quality like pingtest from the device itself and not a pc connected to the network?

I would love to login remotely while I'm taking and look at line quality.

Is this possible?

Regards,

Terry

QBZappy

Quote from: tpir72 on November 07, 2012, 09:08:35 PM

I would love to login remotely while I'm taking and look at line quality.

Is this possible?

'Call Status' on the local unit web page will show you what you want. I don't use the Expert configuration on the OBiTALK portal, however I do see the 'Call Status' there as well. I assume it should provide the same info.
Owner of the 1st OBi110/100 units in service in Canada & South America. 1st OBi202 on my street. 1st OBi1032 in Montreal.

tpir72

Thank you very much.

I have yet to successfully get into the local webpage of the device.

Unrelated, a software update available showed on the obitalk portal but when I accidentally hit close on it the update never appears again. How can I pull this into the device through the web portal since I can't login to the device directly?

Regards,

Terry

CoalMinerRetired

> I have yet to successfully get into the local webpage of the device...
> can't login to the device directly?...

Usual issue solved by: press ***1 gives you ip address, then press ***0 30 11, look for "Enable Web Management Access from WAN port" in manual.