News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

PSTN caller to SP2 no voice, no caller-ID

Started by sambgp, January 13, 2013, 03:34:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sambgp

Hi,

I am a Sipura/Linksys user for the past 7 yrs just recently bought an Obihai 110. I have a pretty simple setup, can somebody help out with the following issues.

I have the Obihai connected to a PSTN line and i just need it to forward all incoming PSTN calls to a SIP uri i.e. xxxxx@domain.net:5080 (this URI belongs to Line1 on a SPA 3102).  I want to use SP2 for this and i have currently setup SP 2 to use 127.0.0.1 as proxy etc (dont want to use any ITSP, had the same setup on my old SPA3102). Line port  inboundcallroute has been set to Sp2(xxxx@domain.net:5080). In ITSP profileB sip x_spoofcallerID is ticked. Even stun server has been enabled in ITSP profile B, to sort out any NAT issues. Proper RTP/SIP port forwarding has been done on the router as well.

Problem is  whenever somebody calls the PSTN number, the Obihai does call the SIP URI and the SPA 3102 at the other end rings but no voice is heard and the PSTN caller id is not transmitted. THe caller id is being detected by the Obihai as i can see it in the lastcallerinfo in phone and line stats.

Any help to sort out this issue really appreciated !