News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

The requested URL was not found!

Started by wpsb, May 09, 2024, 08:27:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wpsb

I tried logging into my devices IP address and got this error: The requested URL was not found!

Anyone else have this problem and know how to fix it? I wanted to change some setting and know that obitalk doesn't work anymore.

drgeoff

Quote from: wpsb on May 09, 2024, 08:27:35 AMI tried logging into my devices IP address and got this error: The requested URL was not found!

Anyone else have this problem and know how to fix it? I wanted to change some setting and know that obitalk doesn't work anymore.
Check that the IP address you are asking the browser to show is the same as the one read out to you when you dial ***1.

wpsb

I double-checked. It's correct. It even says OBi1000 at the top of the browser (in the tab area) which is even more strange because the device is a 202 not a 1000.

drgeoff

OBi202 contains a router and by default its web server is not accessible via the WAN port.  (The one labelled INTERNET).  You need to change that using the instructions in https://www.obitalk.com/forum/index.php?msg=13.  Near the end of that opening post, look for the bullet containing "OBi202/OBi302 Note: To access the integral web page via the WAN port, you may need to enable WAN access."