News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

OBI 110 dropping calls when place on hold

Started by THEsocalledfan, October 31, 2013, 06:44:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THEsocalledfan

I recently installed an OBI 110 to work with google voice.  Everything is working perfectly, except everytime I call a business and get put on hold, my OBI is dropping the call.  (I think this is an obi issue as when I call from google voice on my cell, it does not happen.)

I am sure there is an advanced setting I can probably tweak, but I looked in there and all greek to me.  I am on the most current version of the firmware and I have found this exact problem posted elsewhere.

THEsocalledfan

Quote from: Shale on October 31, 2013, 09:14:41 AM
See http://www.obitalk.com/forum/index.php?topic=6576.0

So I read that and looked at the setting.  Should i just turn those off?  Actually, I am skeptical that is the issue as it is not "silent" when this is happening; music is on the line.

I also notice detect for far end disconnection; that to me seems more like the issue.  could it mistake being put on hold as a hang up?

THEsocalledfan

Bump.

Other thoughts?  I this point, I deactivated both the hand up for silence and the far end disconnect sensor....seems like the sledge hammer approach, so would like to change it.