News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

buggy voicemail

Started by pothound, December 09, 2014, 03:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pothound

hi  i am on vestalink. my phone indicates a voicemail. i dial *123 and no new messages. i tried to delete it, and it will not go away. i unplugged the power from the phone and phone adapter, plugged back in, and still flashing and saying new voicemail. any advice would be appreciated.
thank you  pothound

DrewMan

Try leaving yourself a new voicemail... listen and delete it.  Sometimes that clears the message waiting indicator.

ceg3

Quote from: pothound on December 09, 2014, 03:26:35 AM
hi  i am on vestalink. my phone indicates a voicemail. i dial *123 and no new messages. i tried to delete it, and it will not go away. i unplugged the power from the phone and phone adapter, plugged back in, and still flashing and saying new voicemail. any advice would be appreciated.
thank you  pothound
You might, just for your additional information, log into your Vestalink portal and check call logs to see if you actually do have a voice mail.

pothound

thank you
i have google voice on sp1,and vestalink on sp2. i went to google voice on the computer and found this voicemail, i never use the google voice number,but the person called me at that number. he left a voicemail this a first. if i new how to switch from sp2 to sp1, i maybe could delete message at the phone. i deleted voicemail on the computer, and phone is back to normal. problem solved.
   pothound