News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Is this possible with AutoAttendent

Started by RizSher, December 08, 2014, 10:30:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RizSher

I currently used PBXinaFlash with a (very old) SPA3102 to achieve the following:

1) Have a couple of different VoIP a/cs configured as trunks which have incoming DIDs assigned to them
2) Have 1 GoogleVoice incoming number configured as well.
3) Have a VoIP to PSTN gateway setup using the SPA3102
4) Have a PSTN to VoIP bridge setup also.

So,

when someone calls either the Gvoice, or my other DIDs, after ringing for about 15 seconds, an IVR comes up, with a prompt "We're not home, Press 1 for Me, 2 for Mrs, or 3 to leave a voice mail"

Based on 1, 2 or 3, the VoIP call is then bridged to me or the Mrs cellphone via the POTS line connected to the SPA3102.

Conversely, when I'm out of the house, I can dial-in the POTS lines, based on CallerID, the AsteriskBox gives me access to VoIP lines which I can use to call internationally.

I've come to a point where I can no longer keep up with Asterisk/FeePBX, and am wondering if the OBIHai 110 can do most of what I need. So, can:

1) OBiHai let me route VoIP calls to POTS based on AutoAttendent selection
2) I guess asking for VM is a bit much, and as long as 1 is achievable, I don't really care too much.
3) Can Inward Access via POTS Possible?.
4) I need to configure atleast 2 SIP accounts plus GoogleVoice - is that possible?.. the SPA3102 allows upto 4 (or possibly more) Outbound gateways, does ObiHai110 have the came capability?..if I could get 1 SIP account, 1 Outbound Gateway and 1 GV account, most of my requirements would be fulfilled.

Would really appreciate any feedback. Once I know if what I need is achievable, I can probably google my way to solutions.

Regards.
Rizwan

azrobert

You can define 2 trunks on an OBi110 supporting inbound and outbound calls.
One can be GV and the other SIP.
You can define up to 8 additional outbound only SIP gateways.
The gateways require at least 1 trunk defined as SIP otherwise you can have 2 GV trunks.

You can route any inbound call to the Auto Attendant based on CallerID.
The Auto Attendant has 3 options:
1 - Continue the call.
2 - Make new call.
3 - Callback.

You would select 2 then dial a number after a 2nd prompt.
You can select a primary route for the AA, so when you dial a number it will be routed out that trunk.
If you want to route the call out another trunk you must prefix the dialed number.
The default prefixes are:
**1 - SP1
**2 - SP2
**8 - PSTN

These prefixes can be modified or you can change the routing based on the number dialed. Like international calls routed out SP2.

Selecting 1 from the AA prompt would ring the phone attached to the OBi110.

You can get a free Callcentric account for voicemail.
I think I know how to setup this, but I would have to try it to make sure it works.